Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did I mention that I was sore????

My bench shirt has caused some pretty bad welts again today - I will take a pic and post it. Last week they didn't hurt so much, but today it stings. I even have a graze on my neck?? However...

...great bench session. I did 52.5kgs for 3 sets of 5 reps. I was able to pause all 5 reps and there was plenty of power left. Next week I do 2 reps @ 57.5kgs - my target of 60kg is looking good. As long as the body holds up! I do my 2 rep deadlifts tomorrow - will need to be very focussed in the morning for that!

Pay day today (with commission), so I went to Alannah Hill and bought a dress for Xmas parties and some more work gear. It will all look awesome after my bruises go away! I love Alannah Hill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that Alannah Hill stuff can see why you like it so much - really suits you - GM

Lisa said...

Yeah, it is very girl.

Google Analytics