Thursday, March 22, 2007



This is the new deadlifting suit I have ordered. I should get it early next week, and I am so excited about it. I hope the suit will give me a good 10-15kgs.


I deadlifted today; 100kgs, 105kgs x 2, 110kgs. The last set was really tough and I only got 3 out but I was still pretty happy, although I was totally hammered afterwards. I only have 3 more deadlifting sessions before States so I am at the business end of training now. In fact I was very nervous before training today, and I imagine Monday will be just as bad as I will wear my squat suit and knee wraps for the first time since November.


I feel like I am not practising anymore and I have put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well this competition. I do feel as though things are coming together; my shoulder should be well recovered in time, my weight is only 1.8kgs above my category, and my work is winding down for a few weeks .


It is very exciting !

Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics