Tuesday, April 10, 2007


My training yesterday didn't turn out at all like I expected. It took Nic about 10 mins to get me into the suit, and then about another 20 mins of very painful squatting to get any sort of depth and I had very little control. After a few attempts with suit, wraps and 95kgs on my shoulders I managed a passable squat. I have some bad bruising where the suit ends at the top of my quad, and I am a little concerned that I still haven't squatted over 95kgs yet and I only have one more squat sesson left . On the positive side I had no real trouble with the weight and I had a lot of power coming up, also the suit is now stretched a little and my weight has also droppped 1/2 kg. Assuming I can drop another few hundred grams and I can get a little more comfortable in the suit I will be able to leverage that power. I am feeling a little flat.

No comments:

Google Analytics