Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just a quick up date on the knee. It is recovering slowly and it is only a problem in the evening, as I think it is probably tired - like the rest of me. I did a spin class this morning, and while I took it easy I am really happy with the way the knee held up.
I have a deadlift session tomorrow which should cause no issue as the knee stays in a pretty stable position throughout the whole lift. I lifted sets at 100kgs last week, so it will be interesting to see if Nic puts the weight up. It was a pretty comfortable lift from memory, but i am feeling a little fatigued right now - big week at work. I have had rice with my dinner, so I should be all carbed up and ready to fire.
I had better get to bed as it is a 4.15am wake up to take Charlotte to rowing training. I am very proud of her as she is ranked No.1 in her grade again in the single scull.

good night, sleep well, and be strong.

No comments:

Google Analytics