Wednesday, July 25, 2007



2 days to National titles.

I have today and tomorrow off work to prepare properly and focus on Saturday's performance. I have quite a busy, yet relaxing day coming up and it looks like this;

  • 10am last training session - light weights and technique
  • 12pm massage - oh I need this
  • 2.15pm hair appointment

I think the kids and I will have Vietnamese for dinner and I can have my favourite rice paper rolls - very light and pretty well balanced from a nutrient perspective.

I will also spend some time reviewing my training videos, and packing (and repacking) my comp bag!

I am 1kg heavier than the same time last comp preparation, so I will have to work a little harder tomorrow to make weight. I am not concerned as I had it pretty easy before States and I ended up 700gms under as well.

Off to get my coffee.

Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics