Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hmm......life is so busy. The one thing I need that I don't seem to have is time. I can't believe how much I am working, and how often work thoughts invade my life. I am pretty sure that I handle professional stress better than most, so I can't imagine how some others are coping in these crazy busy times. There is so much information, the inbox is so full it is a choice of what I won't do that day, and those items not covered are lost into a black hole. I recently heard a story of a senior manager who went on leave for a few weeks and came back to 1000 or so e-mails. He simply deleted them. My inbox has 500 in it as the moment, and some of them go back to Jan this year. So I guess if it hasn't been resent or dealt with it by phone it isn't important any more. I think I will go delete anything older than 30 days...............

No comments:

Google Analytics