Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm back..........




....and so much to catch up on.

Let me say first that there is nothing better for the soul than a hug from your Mum, chicken soup and a raging fire in the cold weather.


So last week I had a great lifting week, and ended up doing 4 to 5 reps on the following max weights;


  • Squat 80kgs

  • bench 60kgs

  • Dead 110kgs

I have had my 3 days rest and relaxation and am ready to roll with less then 4 weeks to Nationals. I squatted with knee wraps and a suit today. It was really just getting used to the equipment again, so Nic didn't push me too hard. I did 3 sets of 85kgs for 4 reps each. It felt fantastic and I am very keen to get into my new squat suit next Monday and push hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are on track Lisa, Good on ya keep pushing pulling and lifting that iron

Have an awesome week lisa
Mike

Google Analytics