Monday, August 20, 2007

Work, training, sleeping, eating, resting......nothing much to blog about these past few days. I have been struggling to recover from my training sessions so I have been lying low. I have really learnt that power lifting does require a significant amount of rest to be ready for the next session. I have been a bit too slack and have missed a couple of sauna sessions, however I am going to rectify that today and will head up to the gym soon to do a short cardio session followed by a steam and sauna. Naturally this will be topped off by a 3-5 minute session in the cold room, although that depends on how long I can bear to stay in there. I also have a massage and acupuncture session today. I will be in great form for my last bench session tomorrow before Saturday's bench comp.

My sister has agreed to be the Project Manager of my Commonwealth Titles campaign, and she is coming over tonight to collect all the info I have and take the burden of organising details from me. Now all I have to do is focus on training, eating well and resting. This is such as relief.

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great sister you have. :o)

Google Analytics