Saturday, January 19, 2008




I received notification yesterday that I passed the the theory section of the Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coaching course. So that is 2 out of 3 requirements and all I have to do now is pass my supervised hours! Happy Days!


In fact I had a great day yesterday. I started with breakfast with my little sister - scrambled eggs and spinach at my favourite local cafe. Then I had a body salt scrub, mud wrap and massage for stress relief. I picked up a bargain at Sass & Bide to wear to the tennis next week and finished the day off by really ripping it up at training.


Well..I wonder what fantastic things today has in store for me!



Lisa



4 comments:

Raechelle said...

That's awesome coming in 10th! congrads!

Lisa said...

bigger and better this year!

Combat Girl said...

WOW Lisa,

You really are moving up the ladder!! GO LISA, GO LISA, GO LISA!!

Crazy woman hey?LOL. It cant be as bad as echinachea, that stuff really just stinks, BUT as you said you will develop a taste for it eventuallyLOL!

It's wonderful to hear your hard work is paying off. You're a STAR!!

xx

Lisa said...

Thanks...your becoming my number 1 fan.

Google Analytics