Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Australian Powerlifting Championships July 2007

WOD - Thursday, 2/7/2009

Deadlift
3-3-3-3-3
1-1-1-1-1

I am attempting to keep to a 5 days on 2 off schedule at Crossfit and today is day 4 after a pretty tiring week. I started a new job yesterday, and as a result of nervous energy and stress I had an exhausting day and my sleep was very broken last night. The last time I did a heavy deadlift work out was 10 days ago on a Monday after 2 days off. It will be interesting to see what the impact of 4 days training and some stress has on my strength...

So I am back and I progressed 2.5kgs today to a raw 112.5kg lift. I still have more in the tank and I am happy with the way my strength is coming back. Matt is adjusting my lifting technique so that I will be able to lift over head, and it is very interesting getting a different coaching style.

No comments:

Google Analytics