Monday, April 16, 2007




I'd love a little more sleep right now. I am going to bed just before 9pm, and waking about 5am - generally starving. I am tossing and turning a little about my comp, and I hope that I may get more rest after today.


Today is my last heavy training session, and I am quite excited to be finishing. I squatted yesterday, and after giving my small suit another go we went back to the larger one. I had to calm myself and ended up squating well, albiet lighter than I really wanted. I am a little disappointed that my first attempt will be lower than planned, but I prefer these challenges happen in training than on the day! So today is bench and will be a new PB. I am seeing improvement in my bench strength and it is a good way to end my preparation.

My weight is only 700gms above my weight category. I love it when a plan comes together.

Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics