Tuesday, May 29, 2007



Bench day update.

Just a quick update on my bench session this morning. Today was the first bench day in my 9 week sequence to Nationals. I start all my lifts at 6 reps and then gradually work down while increasing the weight over the next 9 weeks.

I started at 6 reps @ 50kg, the first rep held on the chest for a full second, and the following 5 touch and go. This is a training PB for me, and in fact 50kgs was my best lift at Nationals last year. I have trained hard, consistently, with determination, and taking lots of feedback to improve technique over the past 12 months; and here come the results. My coach made an early prediction of a 70kg lift at Nationals. ......better get to yoga tomorrow to stretch those muscles.

Lisa

Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics