Wednesday, August 29, 2007




After the comp on Saturday I had a few day's rest from PL training, although I did a spin class and a couple of cardio sessions. Yesterday it was back to squat training for sets at 70kgs. My legs were rested and it was a strong session, although by the end I was pretty whipped. My legs are a little sore this morning.


Right now I am off to the gym again to do a core and shoulder stability session, then I will do a sauna session for recovery from yesterday's squatting.


I have been enjoying my food as well as my rest time, and I have added 1.5kgs to my usual training weight. I have 3 1/2 weeks before I go to Italy so I will pull my weight back to where I should be as I never like to get too far off my competition weight category.


I have enrolled in the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) to complete my level 1 coaching in October. I am really looking forward to it, and after I have completed it I will be helping out at my daughter's school in their rowing program on a voluntary basis.


Time to go and torture my mid section (must remember no chocolates today!).


Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics