Thursday, November 29, 2007

It is good news Friday!
I have 2 challenges to over come before I leave for NZ. The first is a fluid retention issue from heavy lifting that is holding my weight up, and the second is a struggle I am having with my new bench shirt. I am doing absolutely everything right in relation to the first challenge so I just need to hang tough and not let it effect my mood and lifitng. The second will be resolved today with a decision to lift in the new shirt or go back to the older one. So I have decided that today is good news Friday, because other than these 2 items everything else is on track. I am in an incredible position to have an amazing experience that most others won't, so I refuse to let 2 small things bring me down.
I hope you all have a good Friday to set youself up for a wonderful weekend.
Lisa

No comments:

Google Analytics