Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photo by Dallas Olsen


Big Lifting today!!!!
I have completed the "lean and green" protocol and now able to add back in my beloved oats everyday, my body felt like it was supercharged (despite being day 1 into a menstral cycle), and I really got stuck into my training this afternoon. I always seem to take about 30 minutes to really start hitting the groove and today was no different. So by the time we got to the rack deadlifts I was smokin'.

Today the rack was in it's highest position - so I probably had to move it about 15-20cm to full lock out. We started on 80kgs then 100kgs for a warm up. Then Rod said we would just keep adding weight. I did 5 reps at 140kgs, 150kg, then 170kgs - and I had more left - oh yeah! Moving that sort of weight get the endorphines absolutely firing. I did my 20 mins steady state cardio on the treadmill and had Rammstein blasting on my iPod. I will be on a high for hours tonight.


Lisa

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

You rock! You're going to do so well in your next comp-it'll be awesome!

Lyndsay said...

Loves your pics. OMG on your deadlifts!!

Google Analytics