Sunday, March 02, 2008

Injury
I am sitting on my couch icing my knee. I squatted well this morning, 85kgs, 5 reps, 3 sets. After I finished my knee cap (which moves around a bit from an old injury) was a bit out of place and then I had a sharp pain in the back of my knee. It was able to bench and do some bicep work, but had to cut the session short. I have full range of movement, but have a nerve type pain in the back of my knee that radiates down about 10cm. I am desparately hoping that the knee wraps pinched a nerve this morning, but have to admit to being a little concerned. I am having it looked at in 2 hours, so fingers crossed. 6 1/2 weeks to comp, still gives me time to rehab a slight injury.........fingers crossed.
Lisa

6 comments:

Raechelle said...

OOOOhhhhh LISA-I really have my fingers crossed for you-injury just sucks! I'm totally thinking of you right now! HEAL!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, hope it heals quickly. Fingers crossed for you.

Lisa said...

Thanks Raechelle and Cat, I am just being positive.

Lisa

LizN said...

It may be your popliteal - it's a deep leg flexor and easy to tweak. If you want a superb physio rec, let me know :)

Combat Girl said...

all fingers are crossed on my end!!
xx

Lisa said...

Thanks all.

Liz I will get that number for future reference though.

Lisa

Google Analytics