Friday, April 25, 2008


Here we go.
I had a relaxing day yesterday and handled my pre comp day nutrition completely differently. Krista has planned my weight drop to 56kg with precision timing, with a high level of detail regarding specific supplementation and nutrition. I am rested, energised and at 5am this morning I weighed in at 55,9kgs! WOW!! I am so impressed again. As it is still 3 hours to weigh in I will also have a small amount to eat before hand. It doesn't get better than this.
I have a lot of food to prepare.....
Stay strong
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, you have nailed your preparation Lisa. I knew you would. Best of luck today and I have left you a little something over on my blog. ;o)

Lia xx

Em said...

Good on you hun!
I will be thinking of you hun, you will do yourself and everyone in blog land proud hun :)
Good luck :)
Em:)
PS
I will be thinking of you all day :)

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic, what great timing.

Google Analytics