Thursday, April 17, 2008



Spaces for new strength clients.


I am now in the final stages of sign off, and in May I will be an Australian, Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1 certified coach. As you may remember I do the strength and conditioning for Somerville House First 8 rowers and I also currently have a few powerlifting clients. In mid May I will be freeing up 10 hours per week for new clients, so if you are interested in strength training, with a focus on building muscle. power and speed drop me an e-mail to lisa@lisastokes.com.au, either Brisbane based or distance (on-line) clients are welcome.


For those of you who are not familiar with ASCA..


What is the ASCA?
The ASCA is the Peak Body for Strength and Conditioning professionals in Australia. The Australian Strength and Conditioning Association is the professional development body for Strength and Conditioning Coaches in Australia, representing over 3000 Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coaches involved in coaching athletes/teams at all levels of participation from the club through to Olympic and Professional Sport levels The ASCA is recognised internationally as an industry leader via international affiliates in ASIA/NZ

The ASCA is the only strength and conditioning accreditation to be nationally recognized by the Australian Sports Commission through the National Coach Accreditation Scheme and identifies individuals who possess knowledge and skills to design, implement and review safe and effective strength and conditioning training programs for individual and team sport athletes.

The aim of the ASCA is to Bridge the Gap between sports science and practical application.



Stay Strong


Lisa


2 comments:

Em said...

WOW hun thats fantastic, your new clients will definantly be in safe hands :)
Good luck hun I know you will do well :)
Have a great weekend gosh can you believe its nearly the weeked?
Em:)

Lisa said...

Em

You are so lovely! I start my 7 day pre contest nutrition protocols this weekend to ensure I am as strong as possible. The weekend will be filled with anal attention to measuring and nutrient timing...gives me something to do.

Lisa

Google Analytics