Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Where have I been????

I know, I know I haven't posted in a few days now. I am very busy with my PN work, which is kicking off really well, and my new training schedule for Nationals. I am sure Krista is either trying to kill me or turn me into her (how cool would that be?). Rod is away so I am covering some stuff for him, and I am back working 2 days a week in IT.

My goal these next few weeks is to get my average calorie consumption to about 1700 per day, while dropping body fat. It is going to be fun, and I am making easy work of it the first 3 days back in training. I am doing a modified Lean and Green Nutrition Protocol till May 31st as well to move a little more body fat. My goal is to be under 10% bf by then.

I should have time to update tonight, and I have some very exciting news about my lifting!

Stay Strong

Lisa

2 comments:

LizN said...

I'd been wondering where you were -I'm glad you're busy in the best possible way :)

Hugs
Liz;)

Em said...

Hmmmm lean green does that mean rabbit food hehe
Look forward to hearing about your lifting.
Em:)

Google Analytics