Thursday, January 01, 2009


Attract positive energy

I am a lover of alternative thinking; books and videos that ask us to reach beyond the way our minds currently work and challenge us to look at the world in a different way. It doesn't matter whether this is aimed at professional, personal, spiritual, family or financial aspects of our lives as in most cases you can't really address one area without balancing out another. For example financial success is unlikely to come if your actions work against your spiritual values etc. I have been interested in this type of thinking for many years now, and I find that when I am more open to alternative thinking I always meet someone extremely fascinating who can add to my life's journey. I certainly have met a few of these people in the past year in the wellness industry as I have in the past in the corporate world.

One aspect that seems to be common to successful people is that they focus on what they want, rather than want they don't want. This may sound very simple, however the distinction between focusing on the positive rather than the negative can be the difference between failure and success. Focusing on what you don't want to weigh, look like, or the negative aspects of your career, relationships or bank account brings your energy to those negative areas, and as the law of attraction states you will attract the energy you put out.

We should see ourselves living as if we have already achieved our goals, create a sense of gratitude for what we already have and the positive energy will bring us closer to our real desires.

Lisa

2 comments:

Kerry W said...

I love reading your posts Lisa. You have a way of articulating universal truths with such clarity and aplomb!

Great inspiration!

Ciao...Kerry :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Kerry.
I think writing helps clarify these things for me too.

Google Analytics