Saturday, July 25, 2009

First competition since October 1st 2008

In 2 weeks time I am going to jump back into the competitive landscape since I competed at the IPF Masters World Powerlifting Titles 10 months ago. This time it is a brand new sport for me and as a novice I will be unable to execute some of the more advanced skills, so it is really dipping the toes in the water. As you would have noticed from my blog I am having a blast at Crossfit, I am finding out that I am good at some things that are really cool to do, and I am really bad at some things that will be really cool to do. The challenge of the variety and the community are the 2 things that keep me going back. I have no idea what all of this means for my lifting, other than I am enjoying what I am doing in the moment.

If you are in Brisbane and want to know more about Crossfit come along and have a look at what goes on.




Registration is now open for the CrossFit Brisbane Hard'nup Challenge on 8 August 2009.
Entries will close on WEDNESDAY, 5 August 2009.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Good luck! Please tell more about what Crossfit is! :)

Kerry W said...

It's great to hear you're having a crack Lisa! I look forward to hearing how you go. No doubt, you'll keep us informed. :-)

Raechelle said...

Good for you girl!I bet you'll do better than you think!
dang....I keep hearing about this crossfit...sounds fun!

Google Analytics