Friday, January 19, 2007



We are off to Melbourne this morning in about 2 hours. I didn't realise until yesterday how much I need a break - from training, work and even Brisbane. We have a number of very close friends and family there, and I am really excited about spending time with them.


My training finished on a high, although my weight stablised, jumped up a little and refused to lower. This is a recurrent theme since I have been power lifting, and when i get into heavy lifting i immediately get 1kg heavier. All this is understandable - yet very frustrating when dropping weight for comp.


Work has been super stressful, and I may have to do a bit from time to time from Melbourne - thank goodness for wireless laptop technology. I am sure I can cope with opening the laptop in a cafe somewhere over a quite drink!

Happy Holidays

Lisa


No comments:

Google Analytics