Saturday, July 21, 2007






6 days and counting down..






Yesterday after training, I cruised around and went and had a look at a new gym. Nic is leaving to live in Russia for 12 months soon after the comp, so I think it is time to see what is out there in the way of gyms. I have another powerlifting coach to look after my lifting, but I decided a few weeks ago to go to a gym with more facilities, like a sauna, steam room, and more classes. I was blow away by Goodlife in Fortitude Valley. The fortnightly fee is about half what I pay in sauna costs, so it was a no brainer to join. The sauna and steam facilities are excellent alone, and I am really looking forward to using their spin and boxing rooms as well as the great looking cardio equipment. I also get access to all their gyms in Aust....I am pretty happy with that. So this afternoon I will get on my bike, ride to the gym and have a relaxing steam. It is co-ed so hubby is coming along to have a look and we can steam together, which is something we enjoy doing except often the wet areas are segregated so we can't.


I am having some interrupted sleep because I am getting nervous, but other than that all is good and on track. 2 more lifting sessions then a lot of rest an watching the calories.

I am hungry now, so i think I will cook up some scrambled eggs and mushrooms to have on my gluten free toast.


Looks like it will be another great day,


Lisa

2 comments:

LizN said...

Sounds wonderful Lisa, enjoy every bit of steam and recovery. It is going to be a great week because we will make it so, especially come Saturday.

Hugs
LIz;)

Lisa said...

Thanks Liz, I need all the positive vibes I can get.....the nerves have taken up residence.

Google Analytics