Sunday, July 22, 2007



The final stage of this journey is about to begin. I am nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. This is the first time I have competed at a National level, and while I qualified in December last year, I think I only now realise that I am really about to be there. I always get nervous and anxious before important events, however this time I need to deal with the pain as well. Powerlifitng really hurts! I also need to make the jump from lifitng heavy weights to being psyched up and getting the neurons to fire and the adrenalin pumping. Lifting is so pyshcological. I need to focus on my goals, and write them down to make them happen. I have 5 goals for Sat 1. weigh in number, 2. deadlift kgs, 3. squat kgs, 4. bench kgs, 5. total kgs. Here are my first 2, and I will add my squat number tomorrow, and the final 2 on Tuesday.

Goals for Saturday

#1, weigh in @ 55.5kgs

#2, Deadlift 140kgs

No comments:

Google Analytics