Tuesday, November 27, 2007



8 days to go!!
I received all the final details yesterday (and I also have a tracksuit that fits - kinda)
I am lifting in the Master 1 (M1) category on Thursday December 6th. Weigh in is at 10.30am & lifting starts at 12.30pm. Venue is the Holiday Inn in Christchurch NZ
I was meant to be in the open, but my nomination wasn't changed in time. There is no difference to me as my goal in NZ is to lift 340kgs and get my Elite grading to qualify for selection in the Aust team for World Titles next year. It is an aggressive and challenging goal, and I do get 2 other chances next next year should I fall a little short in NZ - after all anything can happen in comp. The very positive thing about lifting in M1 is that my chances of coming home with a medal are increased. I have to say that is would be very cool to have a medal from the Commonwealth Titles!
Rod and I arrive into Christchurch on Tuesday afternoon, so I have a day and a half to get rid of any fluid from flying and focus on making weight and lifting my best.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Woohoo! Go Lisa!

Google Analytics