Saturday, September 13, 2008



10 days until I leave and 17 days unit I lift. I am quite bruised up and getting a little fatigued in between lifting sessions. I have pulled my food back in to line and while I am starting to lean down a little, I am yet to be rewarded with that all important scale loss. However it is all about being consistent and sucking it up for the next 2 weeks. I will have no issue making weight as I have been heavier than I am now 24 hours before a comp, however my plan is to be at weight - or extremely close. Besides I have added a little bodyfat in the past 2 months - although I have never been this strong before - and I do want to be a little leaner - maybe 2%. I have to admit to be feeling a little over the constant focus on food and supps, but I guess that is what an off season is for and I am just 18 days away from mine. So as I say...... "put your big girl panties on and deal with it!" Besides it is bodybuilding season and those guys will really be feeling it right now.

I am sure there is a sauna on my schedule today - late afternoon I think, then I will come home and sleep well. I had wonderful surprise visitor yesterday evening and I didn't end up getting as much sleep as usual, so I need to make that up tonight.

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think no matter what we prepping for, we all get to the point you are describing.....i'm totally over it all too Lisa - BUT there is that desire still there, so lets hang in together babe!

Google Analytics