Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Delay in LA
We have had a great trip and it has all run very smoothly until today....so I can't complain that we have to wait for 4 hours to get on a plan via Chicago to Toronto. Krista lives in a small country community, so I will be able to sleep in tomorrow....that is my plan. However knowing Krista there is probably some puke inducing work out planned early AM.
Our 2 days in Laguna Beach and LA were relaxing and fun. We had amazing clean food, went to a 4 level fitness club, and walked along Venice beach. The Mexican food is sensational and not at all like we get in Australia. I would love to find a great Mexican restaurant at home.....suggestions anyone???
This is the last phase of the adventure......I wonder what time we will finally arrive in Canada?
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL BLOG! KISSES!

Google Analytics