Thursday, June 25, 2009

WOD - Friday, 26/6/2009

Press 1-1-1-1-1 (35kgs)
Push Press 3-3-3-3-3 (41kgs)
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 (43.5kgs)

Increment across sets and exercises.

I am so pleased that this was my last work out for the week. I am totally hammered from the entire week's training and my poor old body really needs 2 days rest. Yesterday I had a skills session with Matt, and there is just so much to learn. I am feeling rather over whelmed and totally in awe of all the Crossfit athletes that can perform all of the skills. Rest and recover....then start again!

2 comments:

LizN said...

AFter that, I think you you be definitely going into "slug mode" this weekend!

Krista Schaus - Lean Eating Coach said...

I love knowing what I am infor... you are a day ahead of me for the CrossFit heavy lifting workouts :-)

Google Analytics