Sunday, June 28, 2009


WOD - Monday, 29/6/2009

AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)in 20 minutes of:
  • 42kg (30kg) Thruster, 5 reps
  • 42kg (30kg) Hang Power Cleans, 7 reps
  • 42kg (30kg) Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps
Good morning! When I woke up this morning I was happy to see this on the Crossfit website as I was pretty sure I could get the rxd weight (prescribed female weight) quite nicely on all these lifts. Then my joy soured as I realised it was one of these "as many rounds as possible" (AMRAP) in 20 mins. This would really gas me, and I am afraid my conditioning still really sucks.

I managed the weights quite well, however I am still resting in between sets and reps for 5 and 10 seconds here and there which just chews up valuable time. I kept to the female rxd weight and ground through it for 7 rounds.

No comments:

Google Analytics