Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Crossfit Brisbane Hard'n up Challenge results are in.

This is a picture of me and 4 of my CFB friends - pre competition, as we are all smiling! It was just an amazing experience, from turing up and seeing 150+ people there to either compete or spectate, to the call of "..1-2-3-go!" for the first heat with The Prodigy blaring through the speakers. The day ended up being 12 hours long, but despite that the energy and support continued all day. I achieved my goal of making the top 20, ending up in 18th position (50 female competitors), and in the second workout I placed 10th. There is a lot for me take away and work on, but also enough for me to be pleased with my progress so far.

I have registered for the Crossfit Effects Wounded Warrior games on October 3rd in Sydney which also lines up nicely with my Pullup challenge. It is my birthday a few days before that, so it will be a combined birthday celebration for me.

Am I turning into a Crossfit Chick?

Lisa

3 comments:

Kerry W said...

HELL YEAH!

Congrats on your achievements Lisa, and looking forward to hear how you go in the 'Wounded Warrior' games. Give 'em hell!

Raechelle said...

You go girl! Great work!

LizN said...

I think you are amazing, you're a crossfit chick or any type of chick you want to be.

Hugs
Liz;)

Google Analytics